ProSieben, Sat.1, kabel eins, sixx, Sat.1 Gold, ProSieben Maxx, kabel eins Doku
Hallo

Am 17.3 startet auf Sat 1 die US-Serie NCIS. Der deutsche Titel ist Navy CIS. Erfreulicherweise in der Primetime um 21:15.

Hier zwei Links zum Start der Serie . Ein Mal zum Quotenmeter Artikel und der zweite zur Sat 1 Pressemeldung.

http://www.quotenmeter.de/index.php?newsid=8617
http://www.presseportal.de/story.htx?nr ... rmaid=6708

Hier sind zwei Artikel aus USA bzgl NCIS. Der erste befasst sich auch mit der Frage, ob NCIS z.B eine Kopie von CSI ist.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television ... ncis_x.htm

'NCIS': CBS' invisible success
By Bill Keveney, USA TODAY
VALENCIA, Calif. — Here's a pop quiz. NCIS is:

NCIS' Mark Harmon, Sasha Alexander and Michael Weatherly stake out a crime scene.
CBS

A. JAG Jr.

B. A CSI clone.

C. A rising CBS hit, ranked 15th this season among prime-time shows.

The 14.4 million fans who regularly watch NCIS (which stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service) know the answer is C. They are attracted to a mix of drama, humor and relationships intertwined in stories of the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction over Navy and Marine Corps matters, covering everything from murder to terrorism.

But it's not hard to understand why others might confuse the second-year series with military drama JAG or a procedural show such as CSI.

NCIS was created by JAG executive producer Donald Bellisario, most of its characters were introduced on JAG, and the series inherited that show's time slot. Its high-tech forensics lab, sophisticated computer technology and regular samplings of gore fit the procedural profile. The coincidental similarity of initials between NCIS and CSI just adds to any confusion.

But talk to anyone on the set of NCIS, which returns with new episodes tonight (8 ET/PT), and you get a passionate explanation of how the show has an identity separate from those other hits.

"They're very different shows by design," says Mark Harmon, who leads the ensemble as special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. "When I first looked at it, what jumped out to me were the characters and humor."

"JAG is a lawyer show. Our show is a character-driven, action/crime drama," says Sasha Alexander (Presidio Med), who plays Caitlin Todd, a Secret Service agent who jumped over to NCIS in the first episode.

"The show's not what people think it is," Bellisario says. "The biggest thing is that people tagged it as a JAG spinoff. In this town (Hollywood), I come up against that all the time. I ask, 'Have you seen it? Why don't you watch it?' "

Many people are. And, though NCIS doesn't have the pull with young adults (18 to 49) that the hottest shows do, those numbers are up substantially.

Man From U.N.C.L.E. legend David McCallum, who plays offbeat medical examiner Donald "Ducky" Mallard, has noticed increasing recognition of NCIS on his frequent flights back home to New York.

"When I get up, I get smiles and nods and somebody says, 'Hi, Ducky. Nice to see you,' " he says. Older fans often offer an addendum: "I loved you 40 years ago."

Bellisario, a Marine Corps vet who grew up in Pennsylvania coal country, has long stood out in Hollywood for his embrace of military themes. He wanted for some time to do a show about NCIS, a little-known agency with fascinating potential because of its broad jurisdiction in crime and geography.

Playing down military ties

Episodes explore a range of topics, including suspected drug use on a ship, smuggling at a Cuban detention center, trafficking in stolen Iraqi art and a Medal of Honor recipient's (Charles Durning) confession to a killing 60 years ago on Iwo Jima.

Despite the military ties (CBS saddled it with the redundant title Navy NCIS last year), Bellisario wanted to play down that angle to create distance from JAG, an aging hit that struck big in the heartland but never registered on the buzz-mographs in New York and L.A.

To differentiate NCIS, he tried to make it distinctive visually and musically. Each act opens with a black-and-white foreshadowing of a later part of the scene. Making the crime lab whiz a Goth chick (Abby, played by Pauley Perrette) gave an immediate signal that this was not your father's JAG.

The moves appear to be working. As with many CBS hits, the sheer power of high ratings, rather than some wow factor, is lifting NCIS from under the media radar.

"In a very democratic way, the people have spoken. The buzz comes from out there," says Michael Weatherly (Dark Angel), who plays competent but immature agent Anthony DiNozzo.

Still, NCIS has only a fraction of the fanfare of a show such as ABC's Lost, which was only two spots ahead of it in household ratings as of the end of 2004. "If it's not a young and sexy show, (the press doesn't) talk about it," says Steve Sternberg of Magna Global USA. But NCIS "is one of CBS' strongest shows."

Time-slot foe American Idol, which took a bite out of NCIS' ratings last year, could do so again when it returns Jan. 18, but Sternberg doesn't expect a sizable loss.

CBS scheduling chief Kelly Kahl says NCIS' success isn't surprising, but the size of the jump this season in viewers and young adults is.

"This show has some distinctive things going for it, a strong sense of humor and a lot of banter between characters," Kahl says. "This unit of characters is a lot tighter than you see on other shows. They talk a little like we do around the office."

Interaction important

NCIS generally reveals its characters' traits through their office relationships. It focuses on just one case per episode to allow increased interaction for the team, which added another agent, Timothy McGee (Sean Murray), a wet-behind-the-ears computer expert, in its first season.

In one episode, when an exasperated Kate says DiNozzo and McGee remind her of her brothers, Gibbs throws her off balance by saying, "That explains a lot."

Vicki Stansbury, 45, of Pangburn, Ark., a big Harmon fan, enjoys the relationships, which gain depth by the show's use of humor. "I like the way (Gibbs and DiNozzo) play off each other. I like the way Kate plays off DiNozzo," says Stansbury. "You've got to be serious about your work, but you have to have comic relief."

With his own Magnum, P.I. for comparison, Bellisario likens Gibbs to Thomas Magnum, the leader of the band, and Ducky to the crankier Higgins, a wise, older, idiosyncratic figure. "Ducky likes to tell people about his life," McCallum says.

Bellisario didn't originally have Harmon in mind, remembering him from earlier roles and thinking he was wrong for Gibbs, a flinty type with a strong sense of honor and respect for the military.

After seeing a tape of Harmon's work as a Secret Service agent on The West Wing, "I said, 'Oh, my God, he's Gibbs.' He had matured. He's good-looking in a totally different way than he was as a young guy."

Character quirks

The NCIS family members have their quirks, too. The thrice-married Gibbs, a military veteran, can't go anywhere without a cup of coffee in his hand. "I was attracted by (his) flaws," Harmon says. "He has lousy taste in women. He's addicted to coffee."

And the tattooed Abby, the presumed slacker who is anything but, is Bellisario's not-what-she-appears-to-be tribute to Magnum, a functioning, well-balanced Vietnam vet who contrasted many depictions of the era. "Don wanted to do Abby as an alternative-lifestyle person, but not as a junkie or a thief," Perrette says. "She might be the smartest person on television."

Beyond the characters, NCIS offers playful allusions about its cast. In one recent episode, kids are tossing a football outside a shooting scene when Gibbs — Harmon's a former UCLA quarterback — picks up the ball and lofts a pass to one of the boys.

In an upcoming episode, Kate asks Gibbs what Ducky looked like as a younger man. "Gibbs looks at him and says to her, 'Illya Kuryakin,' " Bellisario says.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

More than the sum of its body parts

By David Kronke
Television Writer

On a soundstage tucked within a Santa Clarita industrial complex, cast members of CBS' "NCIS" are rehearsing a fairly simple scene.

Mark Harmon as Special Agent Jethro Leroy Gibbs, Sasha Alexander as former Secret Service Agent Kate Todd, Michael Weatherly as agent/classroom troublemaker Tony DiNozzo and Sean Murray as newbie computer geek Timothy McGee theorize on the disappearance and fate of a missing naval petty officer.

All is going smoothly when Alexander, almost to herself, says, "We're gonna finish this in no time."

As one, her colleagues and surrounding crew members react with mock outrage.

Alexander has breached one of the production's cardinal rules - never speculate on a scene's shooting length, lest you jinx it. Something called the "Dobbie board" - merely a stick with its moniker scribbled upon it, named after the crew member who first committed the offense, attached to a string - is produced.

Weatherly hoists the petite actress upon her character's desk as the string circles her neck and a Polaroid camera appears to immortalize her transgression as laughter echoes through the cavernous edifice. A wall on "NCIS' " stage memorializes those who preceded Alexander in this breach of etiquette.

Work on the "NCIS" set belies the tension-filled world of high-stakes network television. "NCIS" (the letters stand for Naval Criminal Investigative Service) is a quiet hit going mainstream. In its second season, it has become the most popular program on Tuesday nights ("American Idol," returning tonight, likely will change that).

Its audience has increased by 2 million this year, and a whopping 33 percent in network TV's all-important 18-to-49 demographic. All earned the old-fashioned way, through solid storytelling and, most important, colorful characters.

Despite good reviews, "NCIS" was initially dismissed as both a spinoff of military drama "JAG" (also created by Don Bellisario) and a copy of "CSI," but has emerged as something significantly more - a genuinely funny crime drama in which viewers are lured more by character interactions than the mysteries' plot twists. The production's behind-the-scenes playful camaraderie is vividly apparent in what shows up on the air.

"This show isn't cooked up by a committee of people trying to decide what will meet with the approval of the audience," says Weatherly. "The title (with its "CSI" echo) might have been cooked up - (but) by the Department of Defense.

"It's really an office drama," he continues. "We bitch and moan the same way anyone who works at a pharmaceutical company does around the water cooler. We're not superheroes or fashion icons, it just happens that what we do is interesting. But mostly we're just bitching and moaning about things."

"This goes all way the back in style to 'Magnum, P.I.' " says Bellisario, referring to the first hit series he created a quarter-century ago. "I tell writers our show is about what happens in the cracks of the regular shows. 'NCIS' is not about following forensic procedure, it's about the characters quipping back and getting into little arguments."

Bellisario - whose visage is among those on the squad-room set's "10 Most Wanted" wall - says he pleaded with the network not to market the series as a "JAG" spinoff. "Which they did," he laments. "I'm probably only the creator of a series who said, `Please don't put "By the creator of" on a billboard.'

"I've worked with the promotions people to play up the humor of the show," he adds. "When I saw the photos of the cast, I thought they could be those of any show on TV - forensics, stern expressions, an 'Aren't we cool?' mood. This cast is loose, they're having fun, and the photo and the promos should express that."

"What distinguished the script for me was character and the humor - both jumped out," says Harmon, a man whose hands proffer both a firm handshake and, later, a bunch of fresh grapes for anyone in his vicinity. "Initially, I was attracted by his name - Leroy Jethro Gibbs - turns out it's Bellisario's dad's best friend growing up in Pennsylvania. There was a moment where that name changed from one draft of the first script to the next, and I called up and said, 'Don't!' So it went back."

Harmon notes that Bellisario is a stickler for character nuance, recalling with a chuckle that when a crew member placed an authentic NCIS coffee mug on caffeine addict Gibbs' desk, "That lasted one day."

"I went through the roof," Bellisario agrees with a laugh. "It's in the details to me. Gibbs drinks out of a Starbucks or Coffee Bean cup. Strong, black."

And the cast responds with equal dedication to capturing their characters. David McCallum, who plays medical examiner Donald "Ducky" Mallard, has done so much research into coroners that, Bellisario jokes, "He's probably slipped into a morgue and dissected some bodies."

"You do have to be careful" about obsessive research, McCallum concedes. "You can be at a dinner party, talking about how you section a brain - you don't want to put people off. But I find they're interested - people will say, 'Gross!' - and then keep asking questions."

Each cast member has specific memories of the scene in which his or her character's place in the series became clear, and it's usually through deviating from the original script. Interestingly, Bellisario agrees with their assessments.

"In the pilot, set on Air Force One," recalls Alexander, "there was a scene where Kate is sick and Ducky's taking her temperature. The scene was written with her in a chair by a desk, and Gibbs is there. But Don was directing, and as we rehearsed the scene, he asked, 'What would you do?' So I lay down on a couch nearby, and Mark sat on the edge of the couch comfortably, and Don said, 'I kind of like that, let's stay here.'

"We found a tremendous amount of chemistry between Kate and Gibbs," she continues. "There was this moment between two people - Don let it go, and Mark and I found it. We found in Kate a feistiness to stand up to him, and in Gibbs, something he liked about her - soft and vulnerable yet standing her ground. That was a defining moment; those moments let things breathe."

Weatherly remembers, "We had to break into this house, and they had written that I threw this rock through the window. I was feeling a little randy and went wild with a little improv. Harmon was a (college) quarterback - he wasn't there that day, but to make the crew laugh, I did this thing: 'He's in the pocket, he's looking downfield - look at the alacrity with which he bounces to and fro!' The next day in dailies, I got in a little trouble for veering from the script, but it worked in the episode, because it became clear that DiNozzo is not dumb but an enthusiastic guy who has some left-of-center ideas about things."

Weatherly and Alexander have developed an amusingly competitive rapport on the series. "With Tony and Kate, that's something that just started to happen, because Michael and I just get along really well, and we do have a little brother-sister thing," Alexander says. "You see them and you wonder, 'Are they dating?' They're not, but they're friends. And we enjoyed it so much that I think Don capitalized on it. ... Those kinds of moments make it fun, make it sexy, make it unpredictable. And I love that."

Bellisario says the cast makes it look easier than it is. "This show is very difficult to write to my satisfaction," he says with a sigh, admitting that shooting begins on episodes before a final script is in place. "There are only one or two writers who get it. Some can do the forensics, some the story, some the humor, but it's hard to get it all to mesh."

Harmon is impressed, nonetheless, with how the series has come into its own. "You can say it's luck, or you can say someone's pretty smart - no question Don's pretty smart," he says, adding, "There's nothing saying that you can take (actors) from different places and put them together and they're gonna get along. I've been on sets where it's hell. It's rare to be on a set where they get it. Here, they get it."

NCIS
What: Military crime-drama with healthy dollops of humor, starring Mark Harmon and David McCallum.
Where: CBS (Channel 2).
When: 8 p.m. Tuesday.

---
David Kronke, (818) 713-3638 david.kronke@dailynews.com
u.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,212~23501~2658488,00.html

Ich freu mich auf die Serie. Sie ist sehr gut. Hoffentlich duzen sich die Charaktere in den Folgen, denn bei Siezen würde der Wortwitz der Serie verloren gehen. Meiner Meinung nach ist NCIS keine CSI Kopie. CSI und NCIS sind anders aufgebaut. Die CSI Serie(n) ist/sind sehr methoden driven also eher methoden bezogen. Navy CIS/NCIS ist eine character driven Show, also eine Serie die mehr Charakter bezogen ist.
Die Qualität der Folgen aus den STaffelen sind erheblich besser , als die sogenannten "Spinoff"-Folgen. Bei den Charakteren sind die Eigenschaften/Eigenarten/Kennzeichen sozusagen nochmal poliert worden und und werden auch stärker ausgedrückt. z.B. mag Gibbs PCs nicht.

Sehr positiv finde Ich, daß Sat 1 die Serie in der Primetime austrahlt. Davon kann die Serie sicherlich profitieren. Auch der Wochentag, denke ich ist gut gewählt.

Anne
von FF
War auch sehr überrascht das sie die Serie zur Primtime bringen wollen. Freue mich aber auch darüber, das könnte ein Erfolg werden mit dem Teil was davor läuft :).
Mal schauen wie die Serie so wird.
von Pascal
Wäre schön wenn die erst um 20.15 JAG zeigen würden und dann um 21.15 NCIS :) aber geht ja nicht, danke schillerstraße 8)
von Chris1980
echt super das NCIS zur Primetime läuft. ich schätze sie versuchen einen ähnlichen Erfolg zu haben wie CSI und CSi Miami (:-))
gute serie endlich was Gutes für den Donnerstag!
von Fabian
Chris1980 hat geschrieben:echt super das NCIS zur Primetime läuft. ich schätze sie versuchen einen ähnlichen Erfolg zu haben wie CSI und CSi Miami (:-))
gute serie endlich was Gutes für den Donnerstag!
also für mich ist das nur eine notlösung, weil die sender so extrem sparen. während in den usa noch zig shows in der schublade stehen, bereiten die deutschen sender gerade einmal so viele serien vor, wie sie freie sendeplätze haben.
von dh_fan
Wenn man bedenkt, dass in den USA 99 Prozent aller Shows Eigenproduktionen sind, also amerikansiche Shows sind, und dass in Dt. ja neben den deutschen Eigenproduktionen eben auch amerikanische Shows gezeigt werden, find ich es schon toll, dass SAT1 NCIS zur Primetime bringt.

Ich hoffe, dass es den gleichen Erfolg haben wird, wie die CSI Serien :D

Dann hab ich endlich wieder eine Serie, die ich donnerstags schauen kann :D
von AlphaOrange
Fabian hat geschrieben:also für mich ist das nur eine notlösung, weil die sender so extrem sparen. während in den usa noch zig shows in der schublade stehen, bereiten die deutschen sender gerade einmal so viele serien vor, wie sie freie sendeplätze haben.
Naja, US-Serienrechte und die Synchro sind ja auch nicht gerade billig.
Da kann man in Deutschland preiswertere Programme produzieren (was ja zurzeit leider auch häufig getan wird)

Find' die Entscheidung mutig und gut. Ob's gute Quoten bringt, bleibt abzuwarten, aber schließlich läuft ja auch JAG am Wochenende recht erfolgreich.
von SonicTV
Ich kann mir sogar vorstellen das das Ganze erfolgreich läuft.
JAG holt bei Sat.1 und Kabel1 enorm gute Quoten und mit viel Werbung ist da sicher was drin
von Mace
SonicTV hat geschrieben: und mit viel Werbung ist da sicher was drin
Denk dran, wir reden hier von Sat 1 und nicht von VOX :wink:

Die werden bestimmt wenig Werbung bringen, und wenn dann solche, die den vermeintlichen Vergleich zu CSI zeigen soll. Aber bestimmt bewerben sie NCIS genau so stark wie z.B. JAG: GAR NICHT!
von AlphaOrange
Mace hat geschrieben:Die werden bestimmt wenig Werbung bringen, und wenn dann solche, die den vermeintlichen Vergleich zu CSI zeigen soll. Aber bestimmt bewerben sie NCIS genau so stark wie z.B. JAG: GAR NICHT!
Genau das sind auch meine Befürchtungen. Wenn die die Serie gut etablieren wollen, müssten spätestens jetzt schon kleine Trailer laufen, zumindest wenn JAG läuft.
Aber nein: Nichts, gar nichts ...
von Thommyangelo
Also mir gefällt die Serie ganz gut, auf jedem fall besser als JAG,
aber ich hab die serie bisher nur auf RAI due gesehen deshalb bin ich mal auf die deutsche syncro gespannt
von german_harm_mac
Hallo

In der nächsten TV Highlights gibt einen Bericht mit Serieneinführung, Episodenführer und Kurzprotraits zu Schauspielern/Charaktere. Bereits in der aktuellen Ausgabe gab es einen kleine Vorabbericht.

Anne
von Chris1980
german_harm_mac hat geschrieben:Hallo

Ich schaue ausser JAG bei SAt 1 garnichts. Insofern kann Ich zu Werbung nichts wirklich sagen sagen. Aber durch Diskussionen mit anderen Fanfs weiß Ich das Sat z.B.keine Werbung für JAG macht und von Werbung für NCIS habe Ich nichts gehört. Sat 1 strahlt die Folgen bzw. willSIe in der falschen Reihenfolge austrahlen. Nach 1.01 -yankee White/ Air Force One
kommt 1.07 Sub Rosa/Unter WAsser. ERst dann geht es mit der normalen Reihenfolgen. (1.02). Auf meien Anfrage beim Zuschauerservice bekam Ich die Antwort, daß dieses eine Entscheidung der Geschäftsführung ist. :evil: :x

Anne
naja falsche Reihenfolge ist zwar nicht so toll, aber in diesem Fall wahrscheinlich nicht wirklich relevant, da die Folgen nicht zusammenhängen (soweit ich mich entsinne) .

Trailer gibts mal wieder keine bisher... Ich wär schon froh wenn sie nur halb so viel Werbung machen würden wie für Verliebt in Berlin. Donnerstag könnten sie nämlich sonst bei ordentlichem Werbedruck schon 3-4 Millionen erreichen, wie CSI bei Vox
von dh_fan
Chris1980 hat geschrieben:naja falsche Reihenfolge ist zwar nicht so toll, aber in diesem Fall wahrscheinlich nicht wirklich relevant, da die Folgen nicht zusammenhängen (soweit ich mich entsinne)
Ich glaube in diesem Fall ist die Reihenfolge schon wichtig. Am Ende der ersten Folge kündigt Kate zwar beim Secret Service aber sie fängt erst in der zweiten Folge beim NCIS an und wird dort richtig eingeführt.

Wie jetzt die Ausstrahlung stattfinden wird, wird sie in der zweiten Folge beim NCIS schon dabei sein und dort arbeiten und dann später, wenn die richtige zweite Folge ausgestrahlt wird, wird sie beim NCIS erst anfangen zu arbeiten. :x :evil:
von AlphaOrange
Außerdem strahlt Sat.1 zur Einführung von NCIS nochmal die JAG-Doppelfolge "Eisige Zeiten" aus der achten Staffel aus, welche erst vor kurzem lief.
von Theologe
Navy CIS ist ja mal ein dummer deutscher Titel, die können doch nicht einfach den "Verein" umbenennen nur damit es so wie CSI klingt. (naja sie können schon, sollten es aber nicht)
von Fabian
Theologe hat geschrieben:Navy CIS ist ja mal ein dummer deutscher Titel, die können doch nicht einfach den "Verein" umbenennen nur damit es so wie CSI klingt. (naja sie können schon, sollten es aber nicht)
Hä? "NCIS" wird auch im amerkanischen oft "Navy CIS" geschrieben.
von german_harm_mac
Das N steht nicht für Navy spmder für Naval .

Anne
von Chris1980
dh_fan hat geschrieben:
Chris1980 hat geschrieben:naja falsche Reihenfolge ist zwar nicht so toll, aber in diesem Fall wahrscheinlich nicht wirklich relevant, da die Folgen nicht zusammenhängen (soweit ich mich entsinne)
Ich glaube in diesem Fall ist die Reihenfolge schon wichtig. Am Ende der ersten Folge kündigt Kate zwar beim Secret Service aber sie fängt erst in der zweiten Folge beim NCIS an und wird dort richtig eingeführt.

Wie jetzt die Ausstrahlung stattfinden wird, wird sie in der zweiten Folge beim NCIS schon dabei sein und dort arbeiten und dann später, wenn die richtige zweite Folge ausgestrahlt wird, wird sie beim NCIS erst anfangen zu arbeiten. :x :evil:
hmm wie gesagt bin mir nicht sicher . aber wirbt Jethro Kate nicht am Ende des Pilots an? Müsste eigentlich dann offensichtlich sein.
Aber prinzipiell sind solche Reihenfolgeänderungen schon abzulehnen
von AlphaOrange
Theologe hat geschrieben:Navy CIS ist ja mal ein dummer deutscher Titel, die können doch nicht einfach den "Verein" umbenennen nur damit es so wie CSI klingt. (naja sie können schon, sollten es aber nicht)
Offensichtlich können sie schon. Sieh dir doch mal an, was RTL2 aus "Glory Days" gemacht hat. Das läuft bei denen demnächst als "CSL - Crime Scene Lake Glory".

Find' ich schon peinlich, dass alle möglichen Serien plötzlich ähnlich wie CSI genannt werden, obwohl sie nichts damit zu tun haben.

Bei "Navy CIS" geht's ja noch so gerade eben.
von Theologe
Fabian hat geschrieben:
Hä? "NCIS" wird auch im amerkanischen oft "Navy CIS" geschrieben.
NCIS heißt nunmal "Naval Criminal Investigative Service" und die Serie im Original "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". die haben das N einfach wegfallen lassen. Man kann ja auch nicht bei FBI das F einfach weglassen.
von AlphaOrange
Theologe hat geschrieben:NCIS heißt nunmal "Naval Criminal Investigative Service" und die Serie im Original "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". die haben das N einfach wegfallen lassen. Man kann ja auch nicht bei FBI das F einfach weglassen.
Achso. Jetzt hab' ich's überhaupt erst verstanden, was da gemacht wurde. Ist nicht gerade schön, aber andere Fälle (wie den von mir weiter oben beschriebenen) finde ich dramatischer.
von german_harm_mac
Hallo

Ich schalte eben Sat 1 an.und denke nicht böses. Und Sat 1 hat für NCIS Werbung gemacht gerade eben. Wirklich "!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: Ein Trailer . Das ist kein Scherz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :shock: Ich reibe mir verdutzt die Augen, klopfe mir auf den Arm. :shock: Es ist kein Traum, kein Scherz. Sat 1 bringt wirklich Werbung für NCIS/Navy CIS :shock:

Anne
von melvin
Jo aber schon bissel länger, also ich hab den ersten Trailer am Freitag bei Genial Daneben gesehen, da ich aber sonst die woche über kein Sat.1 guck, kann es ja auch sein das die schon am mittwoch oder donnerstag den ersten Trailer gebracht haben. Denn ne woche vorher den ersten Trailer zu bringen hat Pro7 z.B. auch bei Charmed so gemacht.